How do I order a Bid Day Bag?
- You can order online! All Bid Day orders will be processed through www.shopthenickel.com
- We are happy to help you over the phone or in-store if you would rather us walk you through your order!
- Please select local delivery when checking out, we will gift wrap all of the Bid Day Bags prior to delivery!
When do I need to order the bags by?
- Bags need to be ordered by 10 p.m. Friday, August 19th.
When will the bag arrive at the Greek house?
- The bags will be delivered to the house by 3 p.m.
What is the Bid Day Bag Return Policy?
- There are no refunds after the basket has been delivered. We will accept exchanges, but they must be taken care of by September 1st.
What if her name doesn't appear on the Bid Day list?
- If this happens, you will receive a refund. If you would like for us to package up a Wooden Nickel Gift Bag with a gift card for the amount paid, we will happily do so!
What if her name appears on the list but she decides to not accept?
- If this happens, you will receive a refund or gift card. Please text us (405)377-8808 if you know this is happening so we can take care of you asap!
What if one of the items in the bag is sold out?
- If this happens, an item of equal value will be substituted in its place. If a substitution is not available, a gift card for the value of the item will be substituted. We will order the items substituted and gladly switch them out as long as they meet our return policies....unworn/unused/tags attached.
How do you know which house should be assembled in the bag and delivered to?
- During the early morning of Bid Day, Saturday, August 20th, we will receive a list from Panhellenic with all the new member names and their houses. We will work through the early morning assembling all the bags. Please do not contact us regarding bids, we will not share the list.
Will the girls know there is a Bid Day bag waiting on them at the house?
- Due to the short amount of time we are given to put the baskets together, we will not be able to reach every single girl who received one, so it is best if you can let her know to be on the look out for one! The Bid Day Chair is responsible for distributing bags.
I'm at the house and my bag isn't there!?!
- Don't worry! Each house gives us a designated place to drop off the bid day bags. The Bid Day Chair is responsible for distributing Bid Day Bags, if you have any issues...text us 405-377-8808 and we will track it down and make sure it gets to you asap!