501® Crop Jeans
Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501s®, right? They’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence—burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) invented them in 1873. To this day they they’ve never gone out of style. And they never will.
- The timeless 501® Jean, reinterpreted for today with a modern cropped length
- A blank canvas for selfexpression
- Features the iconic straight fit and signature button fly
Details + Fit
- Fitted Through The Hip And Thigh
- High rise
- Straight Leg
- Front rise: 11 1/8"
- Knee: 15 3/4"
- Leg Opening: 14 1/4"
- Measurements based on size 27.
Composition & Care
- 84% cotton, 15% organically grown cotton, 1% elastane
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling
- Machine wash cold - normal cycle. Wash inside out with like colors, do not bleach, tumble dry medium, warm Iron if needed, dry cleaning possible